- To build and maintain a memorial in honor of babies, born and unborn.
- To provide peer counseling for those suffering a loss of a baby due to:
- infant death
Our Latest News
- Notice: Access to the Chapel will be limited during the first week of September due to ongoing tile work. Meanwhile, there is access to the sacristy area via the back (West side) of the monument. Plans are for the office to be opened over the weekend, but it would be well to phone ahead (361-258-1514) to be sure.
- Come celebrate with us the Feast Day of the Archangels, September 29 at 6:00 p.m. All are welcome.
- Read our latest Newsletter.
- The Austin Friends of Raphael's Refuge have a day of healing.
- Would you like to become a member of the Friends of Raphael's Refuge?