Sources of Help
If you have lost a child due to induced abortion, miscarriage, stillbirth, or infant death, or if you have been involved with the abortion industry, and you would like to talk or write to someone about it, there are many possibilities. Some of your options are:
- Contact a local pregnancy help center. Look in the Yellow Pages under "Abortion Alternatives" or online at Pregnancy Centers .
- Contact Project Rachel, a ministry to help people (parents, grandparents, etc.) who suffer because of abortion. To locate a group, phone or e-mail a local Catholic diocese and ask for the Respect Life office. That office will provide contact for you.
- Conact Sarah's Hope - Fertility and Recurrent Miscarriage Support: A free spiritual support program through the Vitae Clinic in Austin, Texas, for couples struggling to conceive or with pregnancy loss. Attend a monthly women's support group on the first Wednesday of the month (rosary 6:45 p.m., discussion 7 p.m.), at the Vitae Clinic in Austin, located at 1600 W. 38th St., suite 115. Call 512-736-7334 or e-mail SarahsHope@RabboniInstitute.org for more information.
- Contact the National Office of Post-Abortion Reconciliation & Healing. This a referral agency. They can be contacted at PO Box 070477, Milwaukee, WI 53207-0477 or at 800-5WE-CARE (1-800-593-2273).
- Contact Midge Christian Elam at our mailing address or at email@example.com.
- Abortion Changes You
- After Abortion
- Healing Hearts
- Hope after Abortion
- National Office for Post Abortion Reconciliation and Healing
- Option Line
- Priests for Life
- Rachel's Vineyard
- Ramah International
- Silent No More Awareness
Not responsible for the content of these websites